Thursday, May 3, 2007

Annoying Boy

Today is a good day. a very sunny day. But somebody is annoying me. There is one person who is annoying me everyday.He will only be kuya Paolo.He teases me pangetand mabaho but he is the one who is panget and mabaho.Somtimes I trick him.Like last Sunday,He asked me who is panget and mabaho but I Told him that I am the one who is panget and mabaho.I said that it will afect him because we are kamuka.Every body smiled at him.And i also remember the time that he said that he is the most guapo in the whole world but his not.he always say that because he think his guapo.And if we say that he is not guapo his reply will be ther will be no guapo in the world because he thinks he is the most guapo in the whole whole galaxy.Now he is even more anoying.He calls me spracatutz.I dont like people calling me spracatutz.

No comments: