Friday, May 4, 2007

Very Nice Ate

Today is a very good day.Kuya Paolo is not bothering me today because he is very busy watching tv.But later he will bother me again.I like it when he is with daddy on a meeting If he is with daddy there will be no one who will bother me again.Every body likes to tickle me even ate Pam.Ate Pam is very very nice.She dosent bother me and she plays with me if she is not busy.She cant play with me now because she is very busy with her laptop.Somtimes I tickle them also .I also have another sister Ate Cj.She is more playfull than kuya Paolo.When she is here in Pasay I play with her everytime but somtimes i give Kuya Paolo,Ate Pam and Ate Cj A rest.Last night Ate Pam is watching somthing I thought that it is scary but its not.Its just very thrilling.

No comments: